Found eggs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilxtwinkies

5 Year Member
hi, this morning my dad told me that he found three eggs lying on the ground...now after a lot of research, i learned that MOST of the time these eggs are not fertile...but when i called my mom to inform her, she said that the female has been digging holes recently, but my mom thought that she was trying to escape from the enclosure so she covered it up again! :( so now the eggs are just sitting there...

also when my dad told me about the eggs, i went outside and saw that one was already broken... :(

so basically i hope someone can tell me what to do with the two eggs that are still intact. I have been researching about the egg incubators, but i don't have access to an incubator at the moment...will i have to order one and have it shipped to me? are there any stores that might sell them?

i hope they'll hatch! *fingers crossed*
thanks for your help!

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Most Feed & Grain stores will carry incubators. Just make sure you set up the incubator and run it for 24 hours to get the temperature right before you put the eggs in there. Temperatures should be between 28C and 32C.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.