Frankie and Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Paisan

5 Year Member
It was unusually warm and beautiful here in Oregon yesterday so Frankie and our boys had a great time outside. But today is back to cool and rain so Frankie had to settle for a stroll around the kitchen and dinner with her friend Bella. Not Bella's best picture as she is a really pretty kitty. I think she had just licked her chops or something, she looks mad but she wasn't. She doesn't mind Frankie a bit. And believe me she has made it clear that she is to be the only mammal pet. After losing our beloved male kitty to cancer, who she barely tolerated I will add, we are letting Bella live out her princessdom as sole kitty ruler. But Frankie, Bella says she is welcome. Go figure. :rolleyes:

2dk0fmb.jpg

rwfoss

5 Year Member
Very cute! Our cats love to watch the tortoises' bath time with interest, but they've never made any aggressive moves towards them. Our Russian female and orange tabby male were checking each other out, nose to nose, the other day. Missed my photo opportunity!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
AAaawww, that is sweet! Bella allows her Chelonian buddy to hang out, seeing no threat to her own supremacy. Those felines just ooze self-confidence. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.