Funniest thing ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karleyreed

5 Year Member
Had to share this with everyone! As my tort was having a morning slurp this morning, he decided to have a wee, which immediately followed with flatulence, which pushed his wee cloud away and let up loads of bubbles! I couldn't help but to laugh. Wish I got a video!

Tortus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
LOL. That's how I tell when my tort has to poo. She'll sit still and let out some bubbles, and then squeeze out a hot one shortly after. You can see the concentration on her face...head and neck stiff. It is kind of funny.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
That is funny! This morning, while laying in bed, I heard a really loud squeek. And there my sulcata was, out of his hide. It was the loudest one. It was like, no big deal...

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
karleyreed said:
Had to share this with everyone! As my tort was having a morning slurp this morning, he decided to have a wee, which immediately followed with flatulence, which pushed his wee cloud away and let up loads of bubbles! I couldn't help but to laugh. Wish I got a video!

Hallmark should definitely make a card for such a festive occasion... :p

LongislandPhan

5 Year Member
hahaha happens with my Redfoot every time i give it a warm bath. Their necks and legs get stretched out as far as they can go and they get really stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.