Giant appetites ( and poops )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudhira

5 Year Member
Googootz & Flor eat like pigs! I am amazed at how much these little torts can eat! I pick tons of weeds AND buy organic greens ( they LOVE mache ), is this normal behavior or have I raised little gluttons? Also "Flor" the female makes huge poops, 4 1/2" nicely formed poo!

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
They are pigs, mine would happily stay eat 24 hours a day, do be careful not to over feed because if they are young it can cause pyramiding.:p

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Sudhira said:
Googootz & Flor eat like pigs! I am amazed at how much these little torts can eat! I pick tons of weeds AND buy organic greens ( they LOVE mache ), is this normal behavior or have I raised little gluttons? Also "Flor" the female makes huge poops, 4 1/2" nicely formed poo!

Are you issuing a challenge to current long turd record-holder Isaac?

http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-10635.html

You will, of course, have to provide photo documentation to support that challenge.;)

Sudhira

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
Sudhira said:

Are you issuing a challenge to current long turd record-holder Isaac?

http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-10635.html

You will, of course, have to provide photo documentation to support that challenge.;)

Too late! I cleaned that turn up quicker than you can say " whoa big turd"...HAHAHA..I looked at the photos of Isaac. Flor's poop was moister for sure, and I do believe...LONGER hahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.