Goodbye Toomer Oaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Auburn, Alabama
Luckily Auburn fans can be found over seas and all over North America, his face is well known. Really he is not safe from our wrath.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
CourtneyG said:
Luckily Auburn fans can be found over seas and all over North America, his face is well known. Really he is not safe from our wrath.

Really?

Anyone that would cause harm to another human over some trees is the one that should reevaluate their values. Such a person is no better than he. Actually probably much worse.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
jaizei said:
CourtneyG said:

Really?

Anyone that would cause harm to another human over some trees is the one that should reevaluate their values. Such a person is no better than he. Actually probably much worse.

Are fans are not rude ones that attack people like some other namely teams, but they would probably be very rude to him. He did beat himself up once and accuse auburn fans for doing it.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
CourtneyG said:
jaizei said:
CourtneyG said:

Really?

Are fans are not rude ones that attack people like some other namely teams, but they would probably be very rude to him. He did beat himself up once and accuse auburn fans for doing it.

I doubt there is truly any difference in the fans of one college and those of another. People are people.

If I misinterpreted the post I quoted, I'm sorry. Just apply my comment to the post about an Auburn inmate making a visit in jail. Unless Auburn inmates would only make visit in jail to be rude. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.