Greeks

Soco71

Location (City and/or State)
Orange County NY
Can you put a female gold greek and a female black greek together or do they have to be the same?

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
What do you mean by black greek?
Golden Greek you mean testudo gracea terrestris right?

justturtles

5 Year Member
Hi Juli11

I was reading some of your postings. It appears you may know someone that has some of the harder to find Cuora species. I live in the U. S. I am hoping to be able to export Box and Wood turtles starting this summer. I have a road block right now to deal with because Box and Wood turtles currently have no CITES quota to export. I have an attorney helping me with this issue. I would like to import some of the Asian Box turtles as well. Would love to chat if your interested. yourwingman at bellsouth dot net. Richard

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Generally two tortoises housed together are not a good idea.
They will bully each other.
also, two tortoises from different locales can infect one another with pathogens, etc.

Soco71

Orange County NY
Generally two tortoises housed together are not a good idea.
They will bully each other.
also, two tortoises from different locales can infect one another with pathogens, etc.
Thank you, just been trying to ask alot of questions, I have had my russian for about 6 years now and she is very happy all by herself , I now have the room for a second enclosure and trying to decide between a Cherry head, greek or herman. But with all the info I've gotten the most helpful has been to just buy one.