Greetings Tortoiseforum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nir

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gatineau, Québec
Hi there,

Just wanted to properly introduce myself as I may have some questions in the near future! Indeed, I will be a new Redfoot Tortoise owner in a week or so. The baby I am getting is CB right here in Canada and was born around March 24.

I read a lot of the caresheet here and have had a lot of good info. I am semi new to tortoise but have been a Reptile/Amphibian enthusiast/owner/breeder for a couple of years (10 give or take).

I look forward to sharing my pics, asking questions and seeing your beautiful tortoise as well.

My future tortoise named Lumière (Lulu for short) (pic from breeder)
Lumire.jpg

And me so you can put a face to my name
Smally15avril2012.jpg

Thank you for an amazing forum!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Nir:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Your new baby is very pretty.

Nir

5 Year Member
Gatineau, Québec
Thank you for the welcomes!! Can't wait to get my RF! I'll have lots of Q and pics!!

And the smallie went back to the lake... A big female like that, I wanted her to make more little smallies!! hehe Love catching those guys.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Hi Nick, welcome to TFO! Do you still keep BTS?

Nir

5 Year Member
Gatineau, Québec
JeffG said:
Hi Nick, welcome to TFO! Do you still keep BTS?

Hi Jeff! I'm guessing you recognized my name from the bts.net website! Haven't checked that forum in a while. Last time I checked, there was a whole new gang and I didn't recognize any names...

Sadly, I don't have any BTS anymore. I had to go with fewer reptiles and smaller ones at the end of my degree and my BTS went to good homes, but now I'm all settled in and have good intallation. I definately want to get at least one BTS. Maybe a nice northern or even a shingleback from you! hehe In the mean time, I will build my knowledge on my new tort!

Good to see you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.