Growth stats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Mine will be 1 year sometime this month, don't know date. He was 200grams last week. Mine is a bab. What kind are yours ? I would like to know just for reference to mine.:D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nice going. You are doing something right.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Nice, They are growing at a nice rate.
Not too fast, not too slow :)

Hallbomber

5 Year Member
Southern California
Wellington mine are both Babcocki. One was born in Orange County CA and the younger one was born in Florida. I cant upload anymore pics using my iphone which is usually the only time Im on the forum...soo i need to get on my laptop and fix it or resize the pics or whatever!!! I love uploading pics regularly but havent been able to do so!!! Thanks Tom.

luke

5 Year Member
SoCal
Thanks for sharing that info. My two are about 14 months old and weigh around 160 and 130 grams. Do you guys think that's light? Im not really worried just looking for opinions.

Hallbomber

5 Year Member
Southern California
Based on standard theorized traits such as dots on scutes, shell shape, dome, and personality.

Luke i think weight is highly based on genes. I think there is no perfect "normal" weight. Growth spurts vary between every tortoise as well. As long as apppetite, activity and general overall health is good then I dont see ANY reason to worry bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.