Guess the AGE by the pic......baby Sulcata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cre8ruckas

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Philadelphia, PA
165655_1666609057655_1010135476_31818371_4940941_n.jpg

only have had this little one since right before christmas. Wondering How old you guys think it could be by the pic.... I placed a quarter next to it for size comparison....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Looks less than 6 months to me.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Could be two weeks to 6 months. No way to really tell. I CAN tell for sure that he's adorable.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
i would say 1 to 2 months.. my tobi looked like that when he was a month or 2. how big is his egg tooth? however he is cute

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
Cre8ruckas said:
i dont see an egg tooth, what could that mean?

he breaks the egg w/ it, located right under his nose above the mouth, my sulcata's is almost gone, it will eventually smooth out.. sadness my baby is growing LOL.. hope that helps and i made sense, im new to owning a tortie eventhough all my life i loved them, its great learning everyday something new from this forum..

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I say it's 3 months old. Where did you get it from a pet store?

Cre8ruckas

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
tobibaby said:
Cre8ruckas said:

he breaks the egg w/ it, located right under his nose above the mouth, my sulcata's is almost gone, it will eventually smooth out.. sadness my baby is growing LOL.. hope that helps and i made sense, im new to owning a tortie eventhough all my life i loved them, its great learning everyday something new from this forum..

lol i know what an egg tooth is...i ment that at what age would be is be gone by..? tring to figure out the age of our little guy, thinking maybe a month or two.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
Cre8ruckas said:
tobibaby said:
Cre8ruckas said:

lol i know what an egg tooth is...i ment that at what age would be is be gone by..? tring to figure out the age of our little guy, thinking maybe a month or two.

lmao!!! thats odd for him to be that little and not have one hmmmmm mine is 5 months almost and his smoothed out last month...but he is very cuteness. is he active??

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
2 months? he said he has had it since right before christmas.. so at least 5 months...
a bit small..

what are you feeding? temps? Is that the enclosure he is in? more pics....

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Laura said:
2 months? he said he has had it since right before christmas.. so at least 5 months...
a bit small..

what are you feeding? temps? Is that the enclosure he is in? more pics....

He said he got it right before christmas but the post is from Dec 31 it looks it was two months when the pic was taken like 6 months now

Status
Not open for further replies.