Happy 2nd Murphday!

sherminator

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The humid South
Happy Murphday! Today is Murphy Abrams 2nd birthday! Thank you so much everyone for all the great advice I have read about on here. You have really helped me and Murphy is thriving. I don't post much but I read a lot on here. He is now about 9 inches long and 2010 grams. My lil peanut is a now moose. He is a Greg T hatchling.
murphday.jpg murph 2.jpg
murphy 3.jpg murphy 4.jpg
This is him now on his 2nd. This pic on the rug is him on his first bday.
murphy 5.jpg
This is him after I got him from Greg T- soooo lil and cute. I can't believe how big he is compared to his old dish. But then again he will eat basically anything I feed him so I shouldn't be surprised. Happy Murphday everyone!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
What a fantastic looking leopard. You've done well. Yet another gorgeous Greg T baby

TKL

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
Cool, love the hat! My leo will be 2 years old this weekend too! He's nearly the exact same size and weight as yours lol

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
a very nice looking tortoise indeed

sherminator

5 Year Member
The humid South
Cool, love the hat! My leo will be 2 years old this weekend too! He's nearly the exact same size and weight as yours lol
Great! Happy birthday to your tort. The hat is just printed from the computer with a green background and clip art. I curved it into a cone. His "cake" is cactus pads cut into a circle using a cup pressed onto it and winter squash/soaked mazuri in the center. He absolutely loved it.