HAPPY B~DAY ASCOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Happy Birthday Angela!!! Hope you have a great birthday weekend!

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
:D Happy Birthday Angela!!! Hope you have a wonderful one...;) Am i reading right 29? Wow so young, i feel like such a old granny fart bag LOL!!:p

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Happy Anniversary of the Day you were born~ Hope you had a wonderful day!!

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Happy Birthday Angela!! You have the same birthday that my brother did. He passed away just this May. August 17 is a very special day for me too. Hope you have a lot of fun and do everything you want to celebrate.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I'm sick to my tummy that I missed this thread yesterday. I need a laptop badly! I hope u had the best day ever Angela! I really miss our talks.. :( I think (unless I dreamed this) that I sent u a message a couple days ago. So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY my good friend! Xoxoxoxo!!!

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Outstanding! If you put HALF the energy you do helping people on this forum you will totally kick butt with this job. No idea what you're doing but you will rock!

M

Maggie Cummings

Happy B'day to you, and congrats on the new job. Work is hard to find lately so you are congratulated...
What kind of work, if you don't mind me asking???

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
So details on the new job.

Full Time
Service Rep (courier)
Company vehicle (allow for personal use as well, which is way cool)

It is silly, but when I was a wee las :D I use to think it was awesome when I would see the fed ex or ups drivers....I use to think how cool it would be to drive all day (I am a person who LOVES to drive, sometimes for no darn reason--don't like being in one spot too long) to work to beat a schedule, to be able to listen all day to my fav tunes and such and get paid a fair salary....so I decided when I ran across the ad to go for it...

I am at a place in my life (somewhere between 29 and 45 :p) that I have done the cut throat type work and earned some great money but that came at trade off of time with my son when he was really little...luckily I realized that was evolving before it was too late...and I have worked to bring down my over all living expenses so I can do this and have fun at the same time....blessing I tell ya :D Now I have to keep myself contained because the start date is not until Sept 10....excited and tapping toe time....thanks all....

I really miss our talks.. I think (unless I dreamed this) that I sent u a message a couple days ago.

Ah Chris, I did not get a message a couple of days ago....you big dreamer you....lol. I just figured you were doing your adjusting with the move and stuff, I figured when you get a bit more settled we would talk more again :D

Outstanding! If you put HALF the energy you do helping people on this forum you will totally kick butt with this job. No idea what you're doing but you will rock!

Harris, thank you for the kind words too....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D(lol)

He passed away just this May. August 17 is a very special day for me too.

Oh my, I am so sorry for your heavy loss...

Thanks again guys :D

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
Happy birthday :)
I wish you lots of happiness and success in all your projects.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
happybirthday-2019.gif

29 AGAIN??? Have a Happy one! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.