Healthy, Red-Foot Male Looking for Loving Home

turtleboymom

5 Year Member
Our circumstances have changed and we need to put our sweet, male RF up for adoption. We live in Connecticut. He weighs about 13 pounds and is about 12 years old. If interested, please let me know what type of loving, long term home you could provide.

pam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
Best of luck finding a new home :) I am sure someone would love to adopt your RF

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I would love to have him . I have three red footed tortoises that are female . He would be a king! I live in the Houston area .

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
I also would love to have him and i live in San Antonio.

I have two females and could provide a nice enclosure outside thats 12 ft wide by 20 long its planted now but will be adding more plants soon.

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I am interested if the others pass. I have an outdoor red foot pen that has a heated house so they get to be out whenever the weather is nice which is often because I live in Southeast Louisiana.

turtleboymom

5 Year Member
Thank you all for your replies. We are evaluating the potential adoptors and I will let you all know. Ideally, the new family would be in New England, or at least the tri-state area (NY, NJ or CT), so that we could hand delivery him.

argus333

5 Year Member
im in nj… pm me i could meet u 1/5 way like white plains ny or so. i have outdoor summer pen and big winter pen.