10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
From the pictures, it's safe to say you don't have a proper setup, heat or conditions. Your tortoise is trying to tell you this by the fact it won't eat.

Take these peoples advice:
1) New substrate. Even using dirt would go a long way.

2) He needs to be much warmer. No lower than 80*F, and a nice warm spot around 100*F.

3) For now, go buy some spring mix from the grocery store, and if possible add some chemical free grass clippings to the top.

Once you've done all this, post some pictures and read the stickies. They go a long way to give advice.

I would recommend doing this all quickly, or you may not have a live tortoise for long.

Good luck
I once took in an adult California Desert tortoise who only ate Romaine lettuce. Do you know what I did? I did not fed him romaine. I didn't fed him anything... he was properly kept outside on grass and weeds. He did not eat for 2 weeks. I didn't cave in because I knew he wouldn't starve. I was sooo happy the day I saw him finally start eating..and ya know what, he never fasted again! He had a wonderful appetite on a wonderful diet for the rest of the time he was with me :)

So, my advice stands. Even with feeding... look at what others have done, the results it produces and choose to follow the one that you like.
Some people can't do the tough love with feeding even though it's in their torts best interest. So they settle for feeding a junk food diet.

Gillian, I don't know any details about your tortoise but since we don't want to hijack this thread I tried to leave my answer for you in a way the OP can still benefit.

All I can tell you is that it's a Greek tort, and I think-I'm not sure-that it's a female. What do you mean by "OP?" Do you have an answer? I'm extremely worried so PLEASE answer asap. Thank you.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Welcome. A lot of us bought animals from shops that knew little about proper care. A lot of us kept our tortoises in less than ideal conditions over the years as well. This site will do a LOT to remedy that. Read from others who know from experience. Doing it right isn't expensive or hard once you get the parameters figured out.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Gillian, the OP is the original poster. The person who started the thread and is asking questions. It's considered rude to take a thread off topic or to start new conversations on someone else's thread.
That's why I didn't elaborate on answers for your questions.

Turtleyconfused

Hi guys replaced the substrate and got a nice temp across the setup with a few changes. My little guys love it now and have been a lot more mobile. Thank you for all your advice.