Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkling13

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
central NY
Hi, so I've been perusing the forum for a while now soaking up information and finally decided to hop in. I'm from central NY and my roommates and I have quite the houseful of animals. Currently we have: 2 dogs (Cavachons), one guinea pig, one horse, waayyy too many fish, three african clawed frogs, two fire bellied toads, ten crested geckos, one red-earred slider turtle, and the newest member of the family a beautiful red foot tortoise.

I just got her (at least I think its a her, I'll be posting more pictures to figure that out in the red foot section) around valentines day from a coworker who needed to re-home her reptiles. She does have some pyramiding going on and I'm going to do whatever I can to stop it from continuing (my coworker's heart was in the right place but I don't think she did enough research on the species). Although I've wanted a red foot for years now she's my first tortoise, so I'm sure I will have lost of questions, but I'm looking forward to having her for decades to come!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WELCOME. You do have quite a zoo going on there. You found the right place for info on your tort.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Inkling13:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Your avatar picture is very artistic.

What would you like us to call you?

inkling13

5 Year Member
central NY
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm fine with being called inkling, its the same name I use for my flickr, the ciliatus forums (although that one isn't really active anymore), and my new iherp account (just started that though so I don't have everybody up yet).

Thanks for noticing my photo Yvonne, I was a photo minor in college so I try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.