Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robopeen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Bay Area
Hey all!

I've always wanted to adopt a Russian tortoise and now I finally have the room and time to get one. I've been doing a lot of research on keeping them and this site has been a very useful resource.

I forewarn you all, once I adopt my tortoise you guys can expect a lot of questions and pics/brag posts.

I was wondering, are there any breeders or anyone with a young Russian tortoise available? Preferably someone from the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm willing to travel a couple hours out of the way to pick one up though.

It should be fun to get to know you all,
-Melanie

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Hi and welcome!

You will love this forum! I have learned so much!! :)

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome...my next one also will be a Russian..good luck in your search..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Melanie, and welcome to the Forum!

Take a look through our "for sale" and "sold" sections and contact those members who have sold the Russian tortoises in the past.

robopeen

5 Year Member
SF Bay Area
luvpetz27 said:
Hi and welcome!

You will love this forum! I have learned so much!! :)

As have I! I think I'm finally prepared to give a Russian Tortoise a wonderful home!
Creedence said:
Welcome! Good luck finding your Russian, they're great :)

They're beautiful and they seem to be a great first tortoise. I can't wait to get one.
kathycoles said:
Welcome. Some of us mommy's even have fb pages for our babies.

Lol, I just might do that!
mainey34 said:
Hello and welcome...my next one also will be a Russian..good luck in your search..

Thanks! You too!
emysemys said:
Hi Melanie, and welcome to the Forum!

Take a look through our "for sale" and "sold" sections and contact those members who have sold the Russian tortoises in the past.

I'm talking with one of the members on these boards right now with a couple of hatchlings. I hope everything works out and I get one of them!

Nami The tortoise

5 Year Member
Texas
I just joined this website too! I find it very informative and a welcoming place! I'd love to hear all about your Russian once you get one, I am getting one this within the next few weeks, it's gonna be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.