Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver

5 Year Member
Hello.

My name is David. I live in central Indiana. I have been into reptiles for a few years now. I am active on another reptile forum as well. I keep and bread ball pythons. I enjoy all types of reptiles. I work for Zoo Med and get to see a lot of nice animals. So I am truly blessed.
I have always wanted a tortoise, but have never "taken the plunge".
Travelling and seeing all of the tortoise's at the shows and stores has really made me want to get one more than ever. I plan to pick one up along with a few other animals at the Tinley NARBC show coming up in October. I am here to learn and educate myself and hopefully be a active member in this community.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Got any favorite species in mind yet?

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
Welcome! Same question: anything your Leaning towards?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi David, and welcome to the Forum!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello David and welcome to the TFO . And you work for a very fine company, That has many good employees also

MoireErin

5 Year Member
Knobs of KY
:tort: WELCOME!!! :tort:

BTW, would you be attending the Indiana Reptile Breeders Expo in Clarksville this coming Sunday?

I am excited that I finally get the chance to go to a reptile expo :) My son and I (and possibly my sully Méraddyn) will be going :)

Driver

5 Year Member
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I would really love to be able to get my hands on some Indian Star Tortoises, the only way I can see myself doing that is if I am able to sell my African Fat Tail Geckos first. However I am also find myself very interested in the Greek family of tortoises.

MoireErin said:

BTW, would you be attending the Indiana Reptile Breeders Expo in Clarksville this coming Sunday?

I am excited that I finally get the chance to go to a reptile expo :) My son and I (and possibly my sully Méraddyn) will be going :)

I will not be attending this one coming up. I know Ken the guy who runs the show and he is a good guy. I went to their first show that they ever had at Clarksville, and for their first show it was pretty good. I should at the December show.

MoireErin

5 Year Member
Knobs of KY
Driver said:
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I would really love to be able to get my hands on some Indian Star Tortoises, the only way I can see myself doing that is if I am able to sell my African Fat Tail Geckos first. However I am also find myself very interested in the Greek family of tortoises.

MoireErin said:

I will not be attending this one coming up. I know Ken the guy who runs the show and he is a good guy. I went to their first show that they ever had at Clarksville, and for their first show it was pretty good. I should at the December show.

SWEET! I didn't even know there would be a December show :) Will that be in So. IN too? Sorry to bother you with all the questions-just super excited :D

Driver

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Hello Everyone

MoireErin said:
SWEET! I didn't even know there would be a December show :) Will that be in So. IN too? Sorry to bother you with all the questions-just super excited :D

They have one at this location every other month. I just spoke with Ken and he said it is a sold out show with no more tables left. It should be a good show.

MoireErin

5 Year Member
Knobs of KY
They have one at this location every other month. I just spoke with Ken and he said it is a sold out show with no more tables left. It should be a good show.
[/quote]

SWEET!! I am super excited to go on Sunday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.