Hello from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeEuGi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Hello everyone, i am new to this site, and just getting into tortoises, as of now, i have 15 snakes, 1 bearded dragon, and 3 dogs...

i did just order a sulcatas tortoise, after 2 weeks of reading care sheets, and watching videos, i have decided to take the plundge.

my baby will be 3 months old.

to start him off, i will have a tub, big sterilite tub, with bedding, and some hides. along with the lights, and all that good stuff.

well enough about that, a little about me...

huge reptile fanatic, also video games.

i am a avid starcraft 2 player, and COD MW3. also some pokemon games, and diablos..

i hope to be here long, and learn alot of cool info, i am also a member of ssnakess.com.

hope you all can help me with my lil buddy!!!

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Welcome! I am also in Ohio, and I am also a member (almost 10 year member!) of ssnakess.com.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi DeEuGi:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

Shoot us some pictures when you get your new little guy.

DeEuGi

5 Year Member
Ohio
thanks for the warm welcomes!!!!

you will have to excuse me, i do now know/understand how to quote on this forum...

you can call me Dereck and Lisa127, where from in Ohio, and whats your name on ssnakess.? im sure i know you! im an avid ball python poster over there.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
DeEuGi said:
you will have to excuse me, i do now know/understand how to quote on this forum...

See the reply button on the lower right side, just use that.

Hi and welcome! What made you decide on a sulcata?

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
DeEuGi said:

you can call me Dereck and Lisa127, where from in Ohio, and whats your name on ssnakess.? im sure i know you! im an avid ball python poster over there.

I am in the Cleveland area. And I am Lisa127 on ssnakess.com as well. I'm not there much though. Back in 03/04 I used to be on there daily, then something happened to the forum and it was a ghost town. It has obviously picked up again but I usually only check in a couple of times a month at most. I really should go there more often! Who are you on the forum?

DeEuGi

5 Year Member
Ohio
lisa127 said:
DeEuGi said:

I am DeEuGi on that forum as well, i use to be LiL_boa, when i joined it was sort of slow, but it is crazy now, we have a face book page and everything, you should come back!!!

Hi and welcome! What made you decide on a sulcata?

Read more: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/newreply.php?tid=43840&pid=423970#ixzz1q09QCZXR

I read about Russians, and Sulcatas, i decided on sulcatas since i read mostly that they are more active... i know they size and everything is bigger too, witch im a litle worried about the winters when he is big, but i have a big basement i can build something!

I am in the Cleveland area. And I am Lisa127 on ssnakess.com as well. I'm not there much though. Back in 03/04 I used to be on there daily, then something happened to the forum and it was a ghost town. It has obviously picked up again but I usually only check in a couple of times a month at most. I really should go there more often! Who are you on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.