Hello, hoping to get a new baby soon :)

l512

Hello,

I'm new to the forum but I've been watching from afar and taking lots of notes and learning and learning. I'm hoping to soon have my own little tortoise pictures to share. Thank you everyone and have a truly great day!

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
Welcome to the forum. It always makes me glad to see people researching first. Looking forward to pictures.

l512

I was looking at a leopard tortoise that was young but it doesn't have to be a baby. i wrote down the questions that you have said to ask the breeders. I did not like what I saw at the nice pet stores not the petcos.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Welcome!! You were smart to research first! Get your enclosures all set up and it will be less stressful!

l512

Yes I have a back yard and a front yard, both are fully secure with a fence. Even if I sell and get a different house in the next years, I will always have a large yard.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ. Leopards rule ! I wouldn't put them in the front yard . People loose torts all the time , and leopards are great torts . I've had mine for 15 years I love them all !

ShannonC

South Carolina
Welcome! I'm pretty new here too, but have learned so much about raising my leopard hatchlings!! So many great people here!!