Hello,

Turtlezoo30

Location (City and/or State)
Caruthers,CA
I live in the Central San Joaquin Valley of California. I’ve had turtles since I was 8 years old, which now adds up to 60 years. I’ve mostly had ornate box turtles. I’ve had one for 47 years. He was full grown when I got him. Over the past 15 years I’ve added others. I now have desert tortoises, a Greek, two Red-eared Sliders, 3-toed box turtles, and a baby Leopard. I belonged to a turtle and tortoise club for about 10 years, until it disbanded. I miss being able to talk to turtle people, so I’m happy I found the turtle forum. My technology skills are not the best so I’m still figuring out the app.

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
Welcome to TFO from New Hampshire ... I live with a redfoot tortoise.

Jamie

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I live in the Central San Joaquin Valley of California. I’ve had turtles since I was 8 years old, which now adds up to 60 years. I’ve mostly had ornate box turtles. I’ve had one for 47 years. He was full grown when I got him. Over the past 15 years I’ve added others. I now have desert tortoises, a Greek, two Red-eared Sliders, 3-toed box turtles, and a baby Leopard. I belonged to a turtle and tortoise club for about 10 years, until it disbanded. I miss being able to talk to turtle people, so I’m happy I found the turtle forum. My technology skills are not the best so I’m still figuring out the app.
Hi, and welcome! Did you belong to the Cen-Val Chapter of CTTC, or to the Fresno Turtle and Tortoise club? I was with Cen-Val for many years until I split off from it and started a turtle rescue. Glad to see you here. We're happy to talk turtle with you anytime!