Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

charchar

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
England Devon
Hello i am new to this site my name is Charlotte and i am the very proud owner of Hugo and Alice they are both Herrmanns and Hugo is 2 and Alice is around 4,

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Welcome to the forum Charlotte:) can you post some pic's of Hugo and Alice ? we love to see pic's:D

charchar

5 Year Member
England Devon
coreyc said:
Welcome to the forum Charlotte:) can you post some pic's of Hugo and Alice ? we love to see pic's:D

Hi thank you for ur welcome can u tell me how i upload a profile pic please? Have put one pic on the gallery i think!!!! Thank u

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Charlotte:

Welcome to the forum!! May we know where you are?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Charlotte said that she posted pictures in our album but every time I try to copy/paste an album link it doesn't work. So I captured her picture to my Photobucket account:

hugoandalice.jpg

Charlotte: Those are beautiful tortoises! I especially love Alice's light coloration. I don't think that's usual, is it? Very pretty!

charchar

5 Year Member
England Devon
emysemys said:
Hi Charlotte:

Welcome to the forum!! May we know where you are?

Hi I am from Torquay a town in Devon England

emysemys said:
Charlotte said that she posted pictures in our album but every time I try to copy/paste an album link it doesn't work. So I captured her picture to my Photobucket account:

hugoandalice.jpg

Charlotte: Those are beautiful tortoises! I especially love Alice's light coloration. I don't think that's usual, is it? Very pretty!

Hi Alice is very pale compared to Hugo isnt she, i only got her this week she is a bit shy but getting braver everyday ,,,, to be honest checky Hugo is givingg her courage i think.

Thank u 2 every one for ur warm welcome, i am pleased 2 have joined this forum as have had numerous sleepless nights worrying about the temp,food and so on at least now i can get advice and help x

Status
Not open for further replies.