Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyLewin

5 Year Member
Hi my name is LilyLewin and I have a 4 year old Ibera called Lily. Well he actually is a male. I live in the UK
I am a part of another forum and like to think I have lots to offer. I am very confident in housing, lighting etc and basic tortoise diet and husbandary needs.
So hello to you all, and thanks for having me.:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! I am glad you decided to come across the ocean via the miraculous invention of online usage. It is nice to have you here and for you to be bringing some of the thoughts and beliefs you have learned at SW with you. We all have so much to share and to learn from each other, it just never stops.

As with all new members, we always ask if we can see your tortoise. Then we can all see how cute Lily is and do a little ahhhing over him. Are you going to keep his name Lily?

Once more a very warm welcome to you! :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi LilyLewin:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

If the "Lily" part of your username is for your tortoise, then is the "Lewin" part your actual name?

Its helpful for us to have the more experienced tortoise-keepers from the UK here because we have new tortoise keepers who live in the UK and your food items are sometimes called by different names than what we use here. For instance, "rocket, or rocquette" is used in the UK and we use Spring Mix here.

So, welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.