Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver818

5 Year Member
Hi. I am new and not sure how this forum works. We are the proud owners of 2 red foots. Would be great to get some hints and tips from other red foot owners.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! I have redfots, too! I think they are wonderful tortoises to care for. How long have you had your two?

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Welcome to TFO :)

Lasciels Toy

5 Year Member
Florida
Welcome! I believe it's Yvonne who has a page dedicated to tortoise, especially her redfoot army, my favorite being Shy Girl. I'm sure other's can correct me if I'm thinking of the wrong member here >.<

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome..redfoot are a blast...by far my favorite..another person you may want to pick their brain, whom has over 40 years experience in raising, breeding and caring for redfoots. And whom I think is one smart cookie is H2TORTS...

silver818

5 Year Member
We got them in December for my daughter, we think they are around 2 years old. Male and female (we think?) Brian and Mavis. Both have their own characters. Had some medical problems with Brian at first but hopefully all sorted now and gaining weight. I was a little traumatised to feed them a baby mouse but getting used to the idea now! I would like to get them some flowers to graze on but getting conflicting advice on web. Any suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.