HELP - I'm heartbroken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyler Nell

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA
rwfoss said:
You know, we heard that someone in the neighborhood saw a tortoise in their front yard, but they didn't pick it up. My first reaction was...GUS! So we're waiting to get a return phone call so I can get the exact address and start looking. They said the tort was as big as their hand, so Carla doesn't think it's Gus. My thinking was...whose hand? I have big hands, and he was half my hand in size. He may have grown a little too.

So, I'm still hoping and praying and looking!!

What great news! I just read through the whole post. What a sad story, but I hope everything ends up well! I hope that's Gus :) and congrats on the other tort!

Gus

5 Year Member
I really hope you found my buddy Gus :p

rwfoss said:
You know, we heard that someone in the neighborhood saw a tortoise in their front yard, but they didn't pick it up. My first reaction was...GUS! So we're waiting to get a return phone call so I can get the exact address and start looking. They said the tort was as big as their hand, so Carla doesn't think it's Gus. My thinking was...whose hand? I have big hands, and he was half my hand in size. He may have grown a little too.

So, I'm still hoping and praying and looking!!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oh my golly, Im so sorry to hear this ! I really will pray hard for you that you find your tort baby, cannot imagine what you're going through !!!
I really hope he's found ! Keep you chin up.

I know this may sound horrid....but I think its best to check your dogs poop...in case....I hope its NOT the case, and hope Gus has just gone out on the town and will be home with you in no time !

Status
Not open for further replies.