Help with Leopard Tortoise food

Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento
IMG_7158.jpg This is my baby Leopard Tortoise, I need help with suggestions with her diet. I been feeding her romaine lettuce, guava, and giving her calcium at least twice a week. I sometime give her hibiscus flowers but she doesn't eat them. I try feeding her Mazuri kibble but doesn’t eat it.

What are some kibble I should try to feed her?

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum. Fruit isn't good for a leopard. If you soften the mazuri with water, he /she should eat it. Romaine isn't the best. Escarole or endive lettuce has better nutrition. There is a care sheet for sulcata/leopard read that for everything. Cute tortoise

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
View attachment 353449 This is my baby Leopard Tortoise, I need help with suggestions with her diet. I been feeding her romaine lettuce, guava, and giving her calcium at least twice a week. I sometime give her hibiscus flowers but she doesn't eat them. I try feeding her Mazuri kibble but doesn’t eat it.

What are some kibble I should try to feed her?
Hello! Please read this. There is a bunch of info you need, and there is a care sheet for leopards at the bottom that explains the whole food thing.

Reactions: Ink