help with pics!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
what is the best way to post pics to a thred or reply? i did my avatar just fine but the web site my photo files are to large to post. all i used was a basic digital camers and loaded stright from the camera to the site. it worked for my avatar but the thred i tried to post. help please i want to share my pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I use photobucket. It's a free account. You upload your pics there, they resize them, then you copy the link from photobucket and paste it where you want your picture. Voila!

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
I'm with TortyQueen on this, Photobucket is FREE and EASY...

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Colorado
TortyQueen said:
I use photobucket. It's a free account. You upload your pics there, they resize them, then you copy the link from photobucket and paste it where you want your picture. Voila!

yeaah i tried useing the add attachment button on the post i didnt work.

thanks toryqueen ill give that a shot tomarrow, i cant use this cumputer for that its my work cumputer and i dont have one at home. i can try my ps3 at home but i dont know if that will work. so all ihave for you guys right now is my avatar, it is my tori.

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I use photo bucket too. It's very easy, and now you don't even have to copy and paste. You just click on the img. thing and it coppies it, then you just paste it to your post.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
On the bottom of each picture is diferent codes. Copy the one that has {img.. then paste it to your post.

OK...I saw your enclosure pictures. It is very nice, but really needs more humidity. It looks very dry to me. Also he needs a water dish that he can sit in and soak. You can get a saucer that goes under a plant. They are low enough for him to get in and out.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Colorado
terryo said:
On the bottom of each picture is diferent codes. Copy the one that has {img.. then paste it to your post.

OK...I saw your enclosure pictures. It is very nice, but really needs more humidity. It looks very dry to me. Also he needs a water dish that he can sit in and soak. You can get a saucer that goes under a plant. They are low enough for him to get in and out.

i have a water dish. that pic isnt one of the best. i took that one with my phone, ill have more when i get to a better cumputer that i have more accses too

181ab480-484f-4f58-bae2-5b1b09bad00c.jpg

terryo said:

i have a water dish. that pic isnt one of the best. i took that one with my phone, ill have more when i get to a better cumputer that i have more accses too

181ab480-484f-4f58-bae2-5b1b09bad00c.jpg

this is from my phone and from before when her eyes were waterey! its alittle diffrent now and is more humid. her eyes are still clear.
finallt i figured this thing out !!!!! lots of pics will fallow this one!
(oh yeah and the clear plastic lid is her water dish. its bigger than it looks from that veiw and is just temperary

Bowser-the-Redfoot

5 Year Member
Kurihama, Japan
Looks good, you should mist it a little more though... Also spray your tort a couple times a day, and always make sure he/she has a little pool for it to sit in :p

Other than that he looks happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.