Hermann tortoise hibernation?

NewTortoiseMember

Hi guys, based on my name I'm new here and pretty soon will be a new tortoise owner. I am a beginner at owning tortoises so I am going to go with a Hermann Tortoise as my first tortoise. I do have other pets such as a dog, fish, and a leopard gecko. For my enclosure I was gonna use a tortoise table but maybe keep the tortoise outside during the summer. I live in Texas and it doesn't get too cold but when it does it gets 32 F but the house stays between 70-75F and summer the house stays at 76 and outside its 90-100 depends on the month. I was wondering if the tortoise table would be enough for his whole life? And other than clovers what other diets than weeds could my Hermann tortoise get? Any ideas on how to hibernate him? I've seen one YouTuber put his tortoise in the fridge since it gets a constant low temperature and is it recommended to hibernate them? Also any ideas on the cool house I could build him outside for the summer?

Thanks,
NewTortoiseMember

P.S can't wait to get him after enough research don't want to rush until I know everything