HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ive been gone for awhile , but now I am back . Missed this site so much. I have had a rough year having to move around to a couple different places. Soo I will be all settled in to my new home! That means building new pens! And stating up the Turtle and tortoise Rescue again! Its going to be amazing. Well just wanted to say hi to everyone . Ill be checking out the photos and everything for a little bit.

Luke225

5 Year Member
Redfootedboxturtles said:
Ive been gone for awhile , but now I am back . Missed this site so much. I have had a rough year having to move around to a couple different places. Soo I will be all settled in to my new home! That means building new pens! And stating up the Turtle and tortoise Rescue again! Its going to be amazing. Well just wanted to say hi to everyone . Ill be checking out the photos and everything for a little bit.
Welcome back! Good luck with the rescue.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hey, Vince:

I've been wondering what happened to you. I hope with all your moving around you were able to keep your turtles and tortoises??

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Yeah I have! Its been very hectic moving around but I was able to make due. It wasn't ideal but things worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.