Hi......from Baton Rouge

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary27

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana
Hi..... I joined this forum last month and I never introduced myself. Wonderful site, I look at it all the time. I would like to thank everbody for all the info here, it's really amazing. Members have already been kind enough to i.d. my greek tortoise and to sex my marginated. I got started with tortoises 2 yrs ago when I went into a Reptile Show and walked out with a redfoot and no idea how to care for it. Just what I needed, a new hobby at 56. It was a lot of fun building the tortoise enclosures (you can really get carried away with that). I have an 8",3.3lb redfoot, a 5", 360 gram female Antakyan Greek, and a 254 gram 4 3/4 inch female marginated. Married, 2 daughters, 1 Dog and an old truck.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Gary :)

Glad we could help with all that. :D

Danny

RachelleC

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi Gary. I live in Louisiana also on Fort Polk

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Gary: Welcome to the forum! The tortoise bug bit you and you jumped in with both feet!!

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Gary, welcome to the forum. Glad we are here for you. We would love to see pics in the photo section We are pic nuts here. Love to see torts. What kind of old truck do you have. I had a friend that had an old Studabaker truck I got to help him work on. Wish I could have bought it when he decided to get rid of it. I Loved that truck.

janiedough

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Louisiana
Hey I am from Lafayette. I lived in BR for a year or so. I used to walk my sulcata on LSU parade grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.