hi I am new

Status
Not open for further replies.

loramilner

5 Year Member
;)hi just wanted yo say hi I am new here I have 2 tes and 2 dogs all who I adore:tortvel:eek:h and a lovely hubby

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi loramilner:

Welcome to the Tortoise forum!!

I must confess that your shorthand is beyond this old lady's comprehension. What are "tes?" Then, I assume the :tortvel: was supposed to be some sort of little turtle picture?

Is your name Lora?

..and may we know appx. where in the world you are?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcome to the Forum :D and we LOVE PICS :p

Hey Yvonne...I believe the new member may be using a smarty pants smart phone...the dialect seems familiar to me....I believe she may be saying she has a RES? And the part that turns to gibberish may have actually been more like this " all who I adore and a lovely husband"??? Just taking a guess...I may be totally wrong :D

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Welcome. I agree smart phones (although I have one) correct me in a not so correct manner all the time.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Welcome to the Forum :D and we LOVE PICS :p

Hey Yvonne...I believe the new member may be using a smarty pants smart phone...the dialect seems familiar to me....I believe she may be saying she has a RES? And the part that turns to gibberish may have actually been more like this " all who I adore and a lovely husband"??? Just taking a guess...I may be totally wrong :D

If its a smart phone then why do people say dumb phone.:D You would probably laugh if you saw my old phone

Status
Not open for further replies.