hi I'm sarah

Smg1117

Hi everyone my name is sarah I live in ga. I have a 1.5 yr old sully. His name is Clyde. He has several brothers and sisters that are not Sully's. They are as follows bearded dragon, Aussie lab mix,Great Dane, German Shepherd, and a quarter horse. I work at a vet office, we do not see reptiles unless they are our own (employees).

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Sarah, and welcome to the Forum!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! I think Clyde is a neat name for a sulcata. What caused you to get one?

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Sarah welcome to the TFO from AZ. You have a lot of pets , but nothing is like a tort they are like Lays chips you can eat just one . That's why we all seam to have so many . But good luck with your's .

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Grandpa Turtle 144 said:
Hello Sarah welcome to the TFO from AZ. You have a lot of pets , but nothing is like a tort they are like Lays chips you can eat just one . That's why we all seam to have so many . But good luck with your's .

Ain't this the truth!!! Welcome!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi Sarah, and welcome. We can't wait to see pics of Clyde:)

Pittrock

Welcome Sarah!! I also live in GA - just north of Atlanta! Be sure to post some pics of Clyde!

Smg1117

Jacqui said:
Hi and welcome! I think Clyde is a neat name for a sulcata. What caused you to get one?

Hey,
I work at a vet office as a vet tech and one my co workers has a male that is 13 yes old and is 35-40lbs and I fell in love with his sully. In nov 2012 for my bday I got a tiny baby sully:) and named him Clyde. My Aussie Dazy May loves to be on clyde patrol she comes and gets me when he's on the move. Its funny. I love it.

Smg1117

Pittrock said:
Welcome Sarah!! I also live in GA - just north of Atlanta! Be sure to post some pics of Clyde!

I live 60 miles north of atlanta. And I'll post them once my phone stops acting up...