Hi to all from Green Bay, WI

Kathy A

Location (City and/or State)
Green Bay, WI
Hi, my name is Kathy and I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I adopted a little baby Leopard Tortoise who was hatched on 2/25/2016 and today she arrived! She is adjusting very well and seems to be very friendly. As soon as I took her out of her little container, I sat her is some luke warm water and she loved it. She instantly ran over to me and when I put my hand down, she climbed up. She has eaten today and seems to love her greens :). She is adorable and we all love here here! Here are some pictures of my baby Tia.

Me Feeding Baby Tia.JPG Me Feeding Tia.JPG Tia Eating.JPG Tia walked to Me.JPG Tia.JPG Tia1.jpg Tia2.jpg Tia3.jpg Tia4.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. Your baby already has some pyramiding. Raised too dry before you got her. Be sure to follow atoms threads on raising them with high humidity and you will be able to get her to start growing smooth new growth. She a cutie and glad your enjoying her already. They are a great shelled friend to have.

Kathy A

Green Bay, WI
Hello and Welcome. Your baby already has some pyramiding. Raised too dry before you got her. Be sure to follow atoms threads on raising them with high humidity and you will be able to get her to start growing smooth new growth. She a cutie and glad your enjoying her already. They are a great shelled friend to have.

HappyHermanns

Rochester, Michigan
Hi, my name is Kathy and I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I adopted a little baby Leopard Tortoise who was hatched on 2/25/2016 and today she arrived! She is adjusting very well and seems to be very friendly. As soon as I took her out of her little container, I sat her is some luke warm water and she loved it. She instantly ran over to me and when I put my hand down, she climbed up. She has eaten today and seems to love her greens :). She is adorable and we all love here here! Here are some pictures of my baby Tia.

View attachment 187439 View attachment 187440 View attachment 187441 View attachment 187442 View attachment 187443 View attachment 187444 View attachment 187445 View attachment 187446 View attachment 187447
She is SOO CUTE!!! :<3: