Home Pet Euthanasia; interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
I have never seen this before. I wish I knew about this a few years ago when I had to say good bye to my big guy Jake....

If you look at the site and you go all the way to the bottom, there is a poem there....you will absolutely need a box of kleenex or a sleeve...

drmary

5 Year Member
Thanks for sharing that poem. Too many people do not know about In Home Hospice and Euthanasia services for their pets. I am 1 of 18 vets apart of Lap of Love (www.lapoflove.com) who only specialize in this type of service. We are currently in 4 states on the east coast but as it becomes more requested by people, other vets will do it.

Mary Gardner, DVM
Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice
www.facebook.com/lapoflove

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
drmary said:
Thanks for sharing that poem. Too many people do not know about In Home Hospice and Euthanasia services for their pets. I am 1 of 18 vets apart of Lap of Love (www.lapoflove.com) who only specialize in this type of service. We are currently in 4 states on the east coast but as it becomes more requested by people, other vets will do it.

Mary Gardner, DVM
Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice
www.facebook.com/lapoflove

Hi Dr. Mary:

Won't you please take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.