How would.do you handle a crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
For pete's sake, Captain, don't let on you can actually make human food.
Factoid: women fall at men's feet if the man can cook. ;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just wondering if Captain is still out there on this thread and have you figured out all the advice, comments, digs, fun? Have you gotten anymore winks your way from the girl? Boy can the members here go crazy with any little question.:p:D

bigred said:
Yes women are confusing, Ive been confused over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over:D

That's not confusion. That's where we put you, want you and will keep you:p:D

Jacqui said:
Eweezyfosheezy said:
I think we dont know anything about women because we havent broken them down to any subspecies after all these years still. :D

Terry Allan Hall said:
Eweezyfosheezy said:
Just tell her "please wait for two more years" :D

And then check out her cooking... ;)

It should be somewhat good I mean what else can a woman do? ;)

The sad thing is, we have yet to even find one thing a guy can do. :p
(no offense to the men in this forum, excluding most of the ones posting in this thread. Most of the TFO male population seem to be exceptional men. ;) )

Jacqui, you started strong, then you caved. Come on. Your one of the strong ones here. Give it to them with meaning. They can take it.:p:D:D:D:D;)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Despite all of the craziness here I have decided to wait and see, I told my cousin to not give her my number, in this day and age of sending pictures and what not, I don't need that. First off she is a minor and second there is a 22 year age difference. bigger than my mom and dad.

kurmaraja12

5 Year Member
Belleville, IL
dmmj said:
Despite all of the craziness here I have decided to wait and see, I told my cousin to not give her my number, in this day and age of sending pictures and what not, I don't need that. First off she is a minor and second there is a 22 year age difference. bigger than my mom and dad.

Ok I didn't know it was.that bad of an age difference. That girl definitely knows that its a no-go. Girls get boy, or in your case, man-crazy lol

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
dmmj said:

That's what I would do, say nothing and just wait it out, trust me she will "crush" on someone else, soon. Like most 16 y/o girls :)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Laurie said:
dmmj said:

That's what I would do, say nothing and just wait it out, trust me she will "crush" on someone else, soon. Like most 16 y/o girls :)

True that. Good idea about keeping your phone #, etc., under wraps. Lay low.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
bigred said:
Ya just make sure the water is warm, You know us guys dont like cold water if you know what I mean

*Grabs the two of them and places them both in a big plastic soaking dish they can not get out of, filled with ice water... and then just keeps adding more ice...* I think a good 24 soak will really help you two out, as you seem to be suffering from some kind of mental issue. :)

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Jacqui said:
bigred said:
Ya just make sure the water is warm, You know us guys dont like cold water if you know what I mean

*Grabs the two of them and places them both in a big plastic soaking dish they can not get out of, filled with ice water... and then just keeps adding more ice...* I think a good 24 soak will really help you two out, as you seem to be suffering from some kind of mental issue. :)

:p

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Just be nice to her and never bring it up. More thank likely she never will :p IF she does just tell her to talk to her parents/guardian's about it ;)

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Terry Allan Hall said:
emysemys said:
Hey, David: Aren't you the guy who's always complaining you can't find a girl? Sixteen isn't too young, you know. I was married at 17. And you're not that old either. :p

LOL...thought the same thing, but he should definitely wait 'til she's 18...if she still has a crush on Captain Awesome at that point, he needs to find out if she can cook. :cool:

LOL! I don't entirely disagree.... unless you're old enough to be her dad. Then I'd say no. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.