Pictures of "Crush"

Status
Not open for further replies.

shesdisarming

5 Year Member
Oh goodness... I never really got around to posting pictures of Crush, but now that I have my d40, I can get amazing shots of her. A little bit about her: I've had many pets over the years, but she (aside from my plump weiner dog Zoe) has the most personality! I never thought I would love a tort so much, but she really is a ton of fun. She loves to hide, dig and bask, and loves loves loves her spring mix, cactus, and bok choy. Hmm.. thats pretty much it. The house in the background my boyfriend Chris made for her, made from wood and glued pieces of a broken tile, to spell out her name on the top (and boy does she love that thing). The first picture was entered into the calendar contest so I hope she gets some votes!

:]

54d8b8b1.jpg

5f457ed8.jpg

bb4acf3e.jpg

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
It really is amazing how much personality these Russians have. The pictures are beautiful. Good luck with the contest.

K412

5 Year Member
VA
She is so adorable! Great pictures:)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
That first picture will definitely get my vote. Her "I own this place, but I'll let you stay if you're good to me, humans" expression is priceless!

shesdisarming

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone for the nice comments/feedback! I'm sure if she could read, she'd dig it!

Stephanie Logan said:
That first picture will definitely get my vote. Her "I own this place, but I'll let you stay if you're good to me, humans" expression is priceless!

Haha, yes she has quite the attitude with that long neck. The other day my dad came into my room to get a brush and he said "I came in, and shouted something to your mom downstairs.. and she popped her head outta that house so fast and looked at me like 'And who are YOU shouting at?? I'm tryin to sleep here, buddy!'"

Haha.. things like this make me glad I picked her. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.