How's this?

MeAndMyTort

Location (City and/or State)
USA
Hi all, I just wanted to double check that my outdoor cage is okay. His cage is a 10x10 (estimate) foot cage with one very large hamburger tortoise resident (spring and summer). It's a made out of chain link fencing, and is 5 to 6 feet high. The substrate is just leaf litter and dirt, with a few sticks here and there. There is a large dog house propped up on 6 cinder blocks that he hides under. When he is in there, I scatter feed him. A water dish is readily available, but he prefers the rain puddles that form. There are cinder blocks with the hole facing upwards along the inner edges so he won't escape. How does it sound? Thank you!
:<3:MeAndMyTort

Edit: I know this is the same title as my other post, I did it absentmindedly. Sorry!

MeAndMyTort

USA
I would totally post pics, but there's a snowstorm going on right now. Lloyd's only in the cage in the spring and summer, so don't go thinking he's out there.;) I get pics as soon as I can.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Sounds nice. How large is your tortoise? Also I would run a board or something along the bottom.of the fence that way he can't see the other side. Seems to cut back on stress

Kyle

MeAndMyTort

USA
Thanks! I'll certainly look into putting wood along the bottom of the fence. P.S. Lloyd is about the size of a VERY big hamburger.
-MeAndMyTort