HUMIDIFIER

Speedy-1

Location (City and/or State)
St. David Arizona
Sorry I can't help you much , all I can say is I am in Arizona and live on the edge of the Sonoran Desert where the humidity is about 0 and have never found the need for one !
m0754.gif

SULCY

NEW YORK
Was just thinking instead of spraying down the enclosure if I put one of these on a timer how that would work.

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
I am not saying it would be harmful as long as it is set up to satisfy the needs of your tortoise . I just don't think they are a necessity .

Kaliman1962

i'm in Illinois, i have bought 2 reptile foggers. my enclosure is 4x4, enclosed. i'm having a heck of a time keeping humidity up

baldegale

i'm in Illinois, i have bought 2 reptile foggers. my enclosure is 4x4, enclosed. i'm having a heck of a time keeping humidity up

i would buy a higher end mister rather than reptifoggers.. ive heard they break a lot

SULCY

NEW YORK
That's why I was looking at that humidifier gets good reviews and being the area is 8x16 I think it may do a good job even if I just put it on for a limited time every day.

Kaliman1962

i sealed off my entire chamber, soaked it down, no humidity issue, humidifier did not work