Hypo zero beardie

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I usually don't care much for all the reptile morphs, but I rather like these. I was thinking of getting one for myself. Yours is beautiful. I love raising up my own animals from a young age.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I usually don't care much for all the reptile morphs, but I rather like these. I was thinking of getting one for myself. Yours is beautiful. I love raising up my own animals from a young age.
I have always wanted one since I first seen one. Responsible zero breeders sell out really quickly since its a het x het pairing and only 25% of the clutches are visual zeros. 2 breeders i would recommend if you do decide are Andrews reptiles out of Utah (where i got mine from) and Phantom Dragons usually has some beauties but they are gone before they’re out of the egg.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I have always wanted one since I first seen one. Responsible zero breeders sell out really quickly since its a het x het pairing and only 25% of the clutches are visual zeros. 2 breeders i would recommend if you do decide are Andrews reptiles out of Utah (where i got mine from) and Phantom Dragons usually has some beauties but they are gone before they’re out of the egg.
Thank you for the info!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm trying to message you, but it appears that your messages are turned off? I have a tegu question and didn't want to detract from your beardie thread. I'll try text.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
OMGoodness! He's just gorgeous! I've never seen a white one like that. It looks like he's pretty tame already. When I look at them through the glass at the pet stores, I always chuckle at how they run to the front of their tank, almost like they're saying "take me home! Take me home!"