I’m Sadden

Orbela

IMG_1289.JPG
Guess who was found!! With the help of neighborhood kids ( ice cream party for the kids who looked for the tortoise and $15 to whoever found it). I got home and the kids ran to me before I could get in the door. Turn the tortoise in, its my Ammo because the bottom of the scute had a weird shape. Didn’t quite catch what the kids said but looks like it was wandering around. I put the tortoise in warm water to make sure to hydrate for about an hour. I weighted the tortoise and it was 156g it has not gain or lost anything since it’s escape. Now to build outdoor enclosures so if my wife decided to put Ammo out she will wander around. Thanks guys for the advice and support.

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
View attachment 241643
Guess who was found!! With the help of neighborhood kids ( ice cream party for the kids who looked for the tortoise and $15 to whoever found it). I got home and the kids ran to me before I could get in the door. Turn the tortoise in, its my Ammo because the bottom of the scute had a weird shape. Didn’t quite catch what the kids said but looks like it was wandering around. I put the tortoise in warm water to make sure to hydrate for about an hour. I weighted the tortoise and it was 156g it has not gain or lost anything since it’s escape. Now to build outdoor enclosures so if my wife decided to put Ammo out she will wander around. Thanks guys for the advice and support.
That's great news, I'm so pleased he's been found. Lots of ice cream all round to celebrate [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]