I can't help but feel proud!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
So I've mentioned before somewhere in the forum that my oldest has Asperger Syndrome and I can't remember if I mentioned his gift for music. He is 12 and has been in piano for a little over a year now. It started out as a therapy or an outlet of sorts an it's blossomed, or exploded rather, into a full blown passion of his. And he is truly gifted. He plays a variety of music and is currently working on Alla Turca by Mozart. He has a 30 minute lesson, once a week, and that's the song he is working on for class. But in his spare time he writes his own music and here is his second piece, an untitled song, that I'm sure he will end up tweaking before he feels it's finished.

http://youtu.be/bxuG1rJjQoQ

Ps. If you click it and it goes to the video but then takes you somewhere else, come back to the forum and click it again and it will work the second time. Not sure what's up with that but it happens to me constantly when following links to YouTube content from this forum.

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
WOW! Seriously great!!!! You should be very proud! Thank you for sharing!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Thank y'all so much. I'm so proud of him! Sometimes I can't help but choke back tears!

Did anyone have problems with the video being a green digitized mess at the beginning? When I watch it from my phone I have no problems but from my computer I do. Weird?

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
That's awesome, I love hearing upbeat piano like that

Made me feel like busting out the sax, if I had better use of my left arm I totally would have.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
DevilsLettuce said:

Made me feel like busting out the sax, if I had better use of my left arm I totally would have.

That's what I play [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD]
Alto and tenor.
-high five-

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
Elohi said:
DevilsLettuce said:

That's what I play [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD]
Alto and tenor.
-high five-

Thats awesome. I play alto, tenor, and Bari.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I loved watching his two hands move at their own pace and his foot keeping time....nice, really nice :D

Oh yeah, great job...

erica anne

5 Year Member
Outstanding! Wow is he talented, I wanted to get up and dance lol. That is great you discovered this outlet and passion!! Thanks for sharing.