Pianoman

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Adaptation of another of his songs. He has some new stuff he is working on bit he won't let me record any of it yet. But here is what he let me record!
http://youtu.be/m2iiyU6AiPg
He makes a mama proud. <3
I can't wait to see where he will be in another year and a half.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Its so amazing!! I love it! You have every right to be proud. I'm proud FOR you! :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
He looks so calm and cool, like no big deal, this is just what everyone does. NOT:D. It was really nice. I liked it.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I think he is trying to work on not having facial ticks when he plays. He plays at school, both before school and sometimes during his flex class and I think other students have asked about things he does with his face and mouth so he trying to snuff them. His talent attracts a lot of attention at school. I kind of like the little things he does when he plays but he doesn't like when people question his behaviors...because of his Asperger's syndrome.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I tried recently to add layers of percussion and piano to my guitar, but I cant get it to come together! I play the piano a little bit, but I'm no where near as talented as your son! He is absolutely astonishing!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
tffnytorts said:
I tried recently to add layers of percussion and piano to my guitar, but I cant get it to come together! I play the piano a little bit, but I'm no where near as talented as your son! He is absolutely astonishing!

He gets frustrated with the percussion addition options on his both of his keyboards but he's figured out how to get it integrated I to this particular song.

----
And thanks y'all!