Status
Not open for further replies.

ceci3692

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, IL
at school.. very bored!
and i miss Troubles! :tort:

anyone else miss there tortoise within a few hours of leaving home or am I just crazy?

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Its hard not to miss them :) They are always on you mind :)

tortle

5 Year Member
Phoenix, AZ
I miss mine too. So I just watch them on my iphone from work. I have a webcam set on them lol

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
tortle said:
I miss mine too. So I just watch them on my iphone from work. I have a webcam set on them lol

Lol I need this how did you set this up.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
When we were on spring break vacation in Hawaii. I thought I was crazy. I was ready to come home after the week. I missed my tort. My hubby and son thought I was crazy. Glad I am not alone:D

tortle

5 Year Member
Phoenix, AZ
tyguy35 said:
tortle said:

Lol I need this how did you set this up.

For now I just have the icam app on my phone and just a standard webcam, the video quality is not the best. But I just ordered a better wireless webcam that should work better.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yep, I miss my animals when I am not with them. It's one of the reasons I gave up over the road trucking. :cool: I find that driving along out in the middle of cornfields and pastures, I think about you guys in here and/or our critters. When shopping, I am always on the look out for something for them. While driving around where people live, I am eyeing their yards for possible tortoise foods or items along with checking to see if they may happen to have turtles or tortoises, too. My children use to get mad, when I would call home when I was gone, because the first questions were always about the animals, never asking how they were doing.

So yes, your crazy, but who says crazy is a bad thing? :D

ceci3692

5 Year Member
Chicago, IL
what a brilliant idea!
i want to set up a webcam for mine..

great for checking up n making sure they didnt invite all there tortoise friends over for a wild partyy. hahaa :p

Status
Not open for further replies.