I saw it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Stephanie Logan said:
I am going to have nightmares tonight...

Ugh seriously, especially after that picture Shelly posted.
I feel like I'm going to be sick.
;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Shelly said:
1.1221729900.giant-worm.jpg

They have some darn near that size in San Louis Obisbo, CA. We measured and they were all around a foot without stretching them.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
And thank you again for re-posting the picture so that it's on both pages. Wouldn't want anyone to miss it!
;)

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Oh my...I assisted 7th graders in dissecting earthworms today, then I click on this. Too many worms!

M

Maggie Cummings

DonaTello said:
Wait!!! San Luis Obispo????? Oh just great, I live by San Luis...........I'm never walking barefoot in my yards again!!......Thats just plain nasty!

Too funny...you have me cracking up. I think it's just a big nightcrawler. I have the holes all around the yard and in each hole is a stick or a leaf or a stem of some sort making or closing off the entrance to the tunnel. I have them all over the yard and I think if they were the giant one in Shelley's picture I would have seen them before this.
Something I forgot to say there are small red wigglers around every hole, like they are a nursery of a sort. I collect great worms from Bob's poop pile every other day. Nothin I like better than digging in Bob's poop. eee ha

dannomite

5 Year Member
Think of the size of fish you could catch with that big ugly beast

S

stells

OMG... you guys have some freaky worms... i'l stick with my little piddly earthwroms i get here...

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
HOLY HOLY HOOLLLLLLLY SMOKES !!!! I would literally, more than likely, have a small to medium stroke if I saw that come out the grass. I dnt do worms, not even itty bitty tiny ones...I just don't, LOL! Why I could not have a carnivorous turtle ! My goodness, Maggie, you sure have some experiences living where you do, rabid coons and all !

M

Maggie Cummings

It's a great place to live...keeps me entertained all the time

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
It sounds like a fantastic place to live, apart from giant creepy crawlies ;) But its great to be kept entertained ! Not much happening here in Dubai hahaha....camels maybe? haha. They ARE scary. When my mom was visiting recently, we went for an hour camel ride - I do not feel comfortable with a camel. They're super scary. I was petrified for the whole hour, and our bedouin guide did not speak english, which was not fun, as he would not tell us when he was stopping for a break, and suddenly our camels jerk down to let us off, my heart skip many beats on that adventure!

M

Maggie Cummings

Stazz said:
It sounds like a fantastic place to live, apart from giant creepy crawlies ;) But its great to be kept entertained ! Not much happening here in Dubai hahaha....camels maybe? haha. They ARE scary. When my mom was visiting recently, we went for an hour camel ride - I do not feel comfortable with a camel. They're super scary. I was petrified for the whole hour, and our bedouin guide did not speak english, which was not fun, as he would not tell us when he was stopping for a break, and suddenly our camels jerk down to let us off, my heart skip many beats on that adventure!

You certainly wouldn't have that experience in Oregon!!!:p

chadk

10 Year Member!
Stazz - how about camel spiders?? Yikes!!

2007_June_Camel_Spider3_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.