I wanted to share this youtube video on “prehistoric pets”

Location (City and/or State)
California
(not sure if this is the right thread so apologies in advance) I came across this video about a reptile keeper. I never liked this guy, he would allow youtubers to use his snakes for “prank” videos. it never sat right with me. I’m curious, have you guys heard of this place and jay brewer?
Link to video here

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
(not sure if this is the right thread so apologies in advance) I came across this video about a reptile keeper. I never liked this guy, he would allow youtubers to use his snakes for “prank” videos. it never sat right with me. I’m curious, have you guys heard of this place and jay brewer?
Link to video here
Wow that's just too sad. I've never heard of him and glad I didn't.

California
I didn't open the vid, you told me all I needed! LOL.....

jay brewer...I think I may have met him in a DC improv....he was a med-famous guy as I remember....def heard of him.
I recommend watching the video, it talks about is unethical breeding methods with twinkie (one of the largest albino python that sadly passed in 2014). it’s also just a good watch, I like video essays.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I recommend watching the video, it talks about is unethical breeding methods with twinkie (one of the largest albino python that sadly passed in 2014). it’s also just a good watch, I like video essays.
I agree it's worth watching. Just for the reminders of how to do better with the basics if nothing else. 😊

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Link to video here
Yeah, he is part of the ever evolving roll as 'influencer' which seem to me being best as 'click bait'. He and family, are now in a Roku show called Reptile Royalty. Maybe Netflix has a copyright on "King". Prehistoric Pets did not have a store in Fresno.

Much like a Mexican soap opera, the large upper torso of women is highlighted as big snakes, lots of crazy antics, but sorta lame.