ID these prints - what’s lurking around in my enclosure

Renee_H

Location (City and/or State)
Glendora, Ca
I came home to discover multiple prints in my enclosure. Definitely not any of my dogs. I have two small dogs and a Great Dane. Since the tort came home the Great Dane is now sharing our large fenced in front yard. We used to let Dane have the back yard and small dogs in the front. All it took was her lunging at the fence once for me to ban her from the backyard. So I’m positive it’s not from my dogs. What is it????

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpeg
    IMG_0113.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0112.jpeg
    IMG_0112.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1

Renee_H

Glendora, Ca
I’m hoping it’s just a cat. I’ll measure them tomorrow. It’s already dark outside. What’s weird about it is I couldn’t find a trail to follow it was one print here another over here and so on.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Oooooo!!!!….
I’m dying to know what it is that you have lurking!
Could you maybe buy one of those outside cameras from amazon? Just till you find out what “IT” is????
God… I HOPE it’s not “IT”!!!!….
That stupid clown scared the begeezzus outta me!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

P.s. looks like a cat print to me??

Renee_H

Glendora, Ca
Oooooo!!!!….
I’m dying to know what it is that you have lurking!
Could you maybe buy one of those outside cameras from amazon? Just till you find out what “IT” is????
God… I HOPE it’s not “IT”!!!!….
That stupid clown scared the begeezzus outta me!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

P.s. looks like a cat print to me??
That makes the most sense since we do have random cats that come over our walls from time to time. We have also had our share of coyotes but I don’t think these quite look like the pictures I am seeing of coyote tracks.

Cameras are on my wish list.

Renee_H

Glendora, Ca
Holy craaapppp!!!!!!
Why?????
How????
What the…..?!!!!!????
🤯
And bears. Bears are a big problem here too. Well I don’t want to call them a problem. But we see them all the time. Not in my neighborhood but a few minutes drive north of my house. lol. The wild life here is very comfortable with people, their swimming pools and trash cans and some bears are known to let themselves into kitchen doors and go through ppls fridge and pantry.