ID

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
IMG_0667.jpgIMG_0668.jpg

I’d just like to verify the names of these two weeds. Please and thank you. Having trouble with the ID apps

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Newport Coast, CA
You’ve got a lot going on in that first picture. The biggest plant is some kind of dandelion relative, safe. Hard to say which one when it’s been through the mower. :)

You’ve got something that looks like a wild strawberry in there, which is safe if you can identify it with more certainty.

Some oxalis, I think, the one that looks like clover. Not recommended.

And this tiny little thing on the lower right hand corner is familiar but I don’t know for sure. Sticky weed perhaps? Someone will know.

I got nothing on the second picture but it’s nice looking, whatever it turns out to be!

7AC07F3E-3551-4C2F-A0C4-B7D045FED371.jpeg

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
You’ve got a lot going on in that first picture. The biggest plant is some kind of dandelion relative, safe. Hard to say which one when it’s been through the mower. :)

You’ve got something that looks like a wild strawberry in there, which is safe if you can identify it with more certainty.

Some oxalis, I think, the one that looks like clover. Not recommended.

And this tiny little thing on the lower right hand corner is familiar but I don’t know for sure. Sticky weed perhaps? Someone will know.

I got nothing on the second picture but it’s nice looking, whatever it turns out to be!

View attachment 265480

Thank you!

Here’s a closer shot of the second one. I’m not sure if it’ll help.

IMG_0681.jpg

Here’s also a closer shot of what you labeled as wild strawberry. IMG_0682.jpg

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
I’m sorry but I just don’t know.

The second is a berry of some type. Safe, if your tortoise will eat it.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
I’m sorry but I just don’t know.

The second is a berry of some type. Safe, if your tortoise will eat it.

Thank you. I wasn’t sure if a closer shot would help.

I have two more. I’ve been looking on the weed ID apps and I’m struggling to find these too.

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
The second one is a violet, safe.

The first one is probably henbit. Opinions vary on this plant. Plenty of people feed it; some don’t because it can have negative effects on mammals. I wouldn’t have a problem offering it to my Russian but of course you should only feed what you personally feel comfortable with.