Ideas to jazz up Shelly’s enclosure?

ShellingtonTheFirst

Location (City and/or State)
London
28446253-8ED1-4CA0-B466-3AAC90913DC0.jpeg

His enclosure looks so bare! Any ideas on what could be added to enrich it? I’m thinking a few more live plants but he is a shell of mass destruction and has ruined most of the plants I’ve placed in there before (hence the spider plant now being hung over his house instead of on the floor!) Any other ideas?

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
sight barriers! use driftwood, large rocks to create walls throughout the space. Yes, it takes up real estate and one could argue that more space is better than less. However, I found the broken up space to be more useful in the end. My torts would pace all the barriers and walk all around them meaning they actually used the space more efficiently.

Get creative from tort's eye view and make it so that he can't ever see his whole space from one spot. From an aerial view it will resemble a maze but without dead ends ;)

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
I use these and am pretty happy with them: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0893RHYKS/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

I put them vertically up in a slight "s" shape and it makes for a nice site barrier wall

I also have a few square pavers thrown in just so he has something different to walk on.

Be warned, cuttle fish flat on the ground will be cuttlefish pooped on (in my experience). I attach mine vertically the wall, not that he has ever used it...

ShellingtonTheFirst

London
I use these and am pretty happy with them: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0893RHYKS/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

I put them vertically up in a slight "s" shape and it makes for a nice site barrier wall

I also have a few square pavers thrown in just so he has something different to walk on.

Be warned, cuttle fish flat on the ground will be cuttlefish pooped on (in my experience). I attach mine vertically the wall, not that he has ever used it...
Luckily I’m yet to find any poop on the cuttlefish! I have some spares though, just in case he does dirties them. I’ve noticed he does munch on them though! Maybe yours just hates his cuttlefish so much he shows them the greatest disrespect of all… LOL