I'm Building a Growth Chart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abclements

5 Year Member
Hey everybody!

I know that there have been some people that want to know how big/small their tort is compared to every other tort of similar age, so I decided I was going to collect data and create a graph charting this!

What I would like from all of you (if you are willing, obviously this is completely voluntary :) ) is to send me all of your weights and measurements that you have recorded over the years!

If you could send me the species of your RF, and your measurements by age (down to the week would be awesome! But only as exact as you actually recorded it) that would be awesome! I'm looking mostly for the first couple years of life.

I'm hoping maybe the final project can get Stickied in this section and maybe, just maybe Madkins would want to use it for his tortoise library!

Attached is a picture of what my excel spreadsheet looks like just to give you guys an idea if you want to start collecting data and haven't before!

Growth Chart.png

In the picture the boxes highlighted in yellow are the boxes that i put my measurement data into, the rest are all formulas that I've gathered from different places on the forum and tortoise library!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.