im new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexxxLuv

5 Year Member
hi, im new to this forum. it seems really cool and i hope to maybe make a few friends or nice people here. anyway, im trying to find some where that i could adopt a tortoise. im not picky on the species. i've had turtles in the past and i want to get a new one. im really hoping to find a baby tortoise but once again im not picky at all. anyone know of any places i could look into or just some where i could go? any pointers would be lovely. thanks!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Alex, and welcome to the Forum!

tiff3grl

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hello and welcome. What types of turtles have you had in the past?

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Hello and welcome. Yes, this is the best forum for tortoise and turtle keepers. Lots of good peeps and information. Read-read-read and ask away. : )

Peyton

5 Year Member
I got my 2 baby hermann tortoises from tortoise supply and they came safe and healthy

Calcuta+sage=[HEAVY BLACK HEART]

BigBear

5 Year Member
Mesa, Arizona
Aren't they the best!!! I have purchased all of my Hermann's (4 females & 1 male) from Tortoise Supply. Tyler is excellent and will answer all your questions.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Re: RE: im new to this

BigBear said:
Aren't they the best!!! I have purchased all of my Hermann's (4 females & 1 male) from Tortoise Supply. Tyler is excellent and will answer all your questions.

I also got my Hermann's from TS. I was very very happy with the costumer service and with the health of the little squirt

Sent from my LG-LS970 using TortForum mobile app

abclements

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome as well! We have lots of good breeders on this forum that have all sorts of different breeds of torts. You said you're not too picky on what kind, but you'll never be able to pick one if your not picky ;) the biggest constraint (in my opinion) is size requirements. If you tell us how much room you have and where you live, we can point you in the right direction and narrow your choices down to a few that would be good for you!

Sent from my LG-P769 using TortForum mobile app

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
abclements said:
Hello and welcome as well! We have lots of good breeders on this forum that have all sorts of different breeds of torts. You said you're not too picky on what kind, but you'll never be able to pick one if your not picky ;) the biggest constraint (in my opinion) is size requirements. If you tell us how much room you have and where you live, we can point you in the right direction and narrow your choices down to a few that would be good for you!

Sent from my LG-P769 using TortForum mobile app

Humidity was also a big one for me. I love the look of redfoots but would never realistically have the ability to keep them as humid as they need to be.

apromann4

5 Year Member
philippines
Tortoisecove

Sent from my S100 using TortForum mobile app

N2torts he' s a nice guy, gives good advices, he run the tortoisecove lots of beautiful reds foots, differents kinds

Sent from my S100 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.