Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I feel a bit silly doing this ... I've been posting for a while, but I never did properly introduce myself. I'm Kimber, and I have been keeping turtles/tortoises for over 20 years. I have a reputation for being the "turtle person" among my friends and colleagues so whenever a friend of a friend has a sick turtle/tortoise they bring it to me! I nurse them back to health and usually rehome them. I enjoy letting them breed and giving away the hatchlings. I keep Desert torts, Texas torts, Cherryheads, Golden greeks (two are Antakyan/golden mixes), Libyan greeks (just acquired these recently - still learning about them) Hermann's (dalmatians, easterns and westerns), Russians, and Indian Stars (new to these too.) I also keep box turtles (Floridas, Ornates, Gulf coasts, three toeds, easterns and recently acquired some desert Bt hatchlings. All my turtles/tortoises live in pens in the yard - except for the DTs and TTs which have full run of the yard. I bought a few of these, but the majority are rescues. I also have cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and birds (which I breed also!) Oh, and I'm married and am a elementary school teacher. Okay ... that's me!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, Kimber...better late than never!!! So glad to finally meet you and learn about your critters.

A belated...

105506zkhc0cojsy.gif
to the forum!!!

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Kimber :) Finally :p

Danny

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Wow, you need to get a hobby or something to do with all your free time. :p Very interesting group you have there. :D

jdawn

5 Year Member
Southwest
Hi Kimber,
What a fabulous menagerie! No wonder you are such a great resource for helpful info! Hope everyone in your critter family is continuing to do well
these days ~ Jenny Dawn

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
Kim, welcome! Good to know what you keep. I'd like to take a tour some day!

Status
Not open for further replies.