introduction

Yvette

Hey, I have a little dude about 11months old. I would love to post a picture but I don't know how to use this forum. Any help would be appreciated:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). I use photo bucket to post pics, so can't really help with doing it using the forums way. @jaizei probably can, I just alerted him to this thread.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . Well we'll be waiting to see Picts of your tort and its enclosure . Have a great tort day !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Yvette, and welcome to the Forum!

If you're using a computer, just click on "upload a file" in the lower right corner of the screen. It's pretty self explanatory after that.

I haven't checked recently, but I THINK there's a sticky at the top of the photo section that tells you how to upload pictures from a phone.

Yvette

Sorry I never explained properly. My 'dude' is horsfield. He is so good looking. Runs in my family I think. Lol!!! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1422492075.471207.jpghere is jake. My dude!!

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) Russians are awesome yours is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :<3:

Yvette

I'm a proud tort mummy. You know what else is cute? My dog (chihuahua) won't go to bed until the tort lights go off then the second they do he runs to his bed and waits patiently to be tucked in. :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Welcome!! There are a lot of russian owners here! You have a very cute baby there!